Karolina from linamariax3ify YouTube Channel and I decided to create a new fun Fall Tag and create a wishlist with 10 different categories. We thought this would be a fun way to share what we have been lusting after for the upcoming season (that we are practically in already). Of course, we also wanted to giveaway some items from our wishlist so we each chose two and the FORM TO ENTER is at the end of this post- SO GO ENTER
Below are all the items on my wishlist- hope you enjoy
1. Drugstore Beauty Product: This foundation is one that i have been wanting for years, and is only available in the UK and from UK based sites. It has an anti-fatigue effect and claims to make you look brighter, more awake, and glowing. An absolutely shoe-in for this fall wishlist.
2. High End Beauty Product: YSL Lipstick…enough said
3. Clothing: This lightweight, leather-look jacket it perfect for the fall!
6. Hair Product/Tool: With the recent bleaching of my hair I am trying to stay away from heat. These give great volume and lift without the damage- recommended by my hairstylist Katt
7. Skincare: I have always been a fan of Fresh skincare products from the various samples I have received from previous sephora purchases. However, with the steep price tag I have never taken the plunge for a full sized product. If I could pick one product, it would definitely be this.
8. Home Decor: I am a candle junkie, and these are both decorative and delicious smelling…and of course, right up my alley.
9. Electronics: With the Half Marathon coming up in October, a good GPS watch is definitely at the top of my wishlist.
10. Miscellaneous: As an avid blogger and vlogger, I am always looking for new gadgets, cameras, lighting, etc., and I would love some new lenses for my Canon EOS Rebel t3i.
That’s it for my wishlist. Check out Karolina’s video as well as mine below to see more details and don’t forget to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY below!